--On Wednesday, August 25, 2004 11:26 AM -0400 "Daniel F. Savarese" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Disclaimer:  The presence of a mirror on this list does not
  constitute an endorsement by the Apache Software Foundation
  of the organization's business or other activities.  The
  Apache Software Foundation lists all mirror sites that
  request to be listed and meet the criteria specified at:
  http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

I honestly don't think we need to go this far.

More needless legal mumble-jumble creeping into the ASF.  Yuck.  -- justin