Joshua Slive wrote:

Having said that, I do believe that providing as much information possible to our downloaders is a good thing. But lets make it less legalistic and more informative, like:

"Apache mirrors are independently operated according to the guidelines specified on our <a href=...>how to mirror</a> page. Since the Apache Software Foundation cannot verify the contents of every mirror, it is important that you check the pgp or md5 signature after your download."

Less legalese: +1. Not needing to add anything at all: even better.

Vadim