Hi, James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> and community:

I see.

I am hesitating sending mails so much recently here :)

I am now thiking of the ApacheCon Asia Plan in Indonesia,
near Jakarta.
(Bali) --- Maybe Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, Taipei .....

Considering the history of ASF, maybe Bali would be the nice
place (DIfferrent island but we can go Jakarta!!).

WDYT >> ALL

I just raised this issue because the ApacheCon US is in the near.
Do not forget ASIA, please!! >>> ALL

ty

Tetsuya

----