I see. what I could not join in was ....@apache.org
not ....@apachecon

> I see. what was open to only members was apa...@apache.org
> As already mentioned we're putting together an event in late November
> and early December in both Beijing and Colombo.  At this point, I
> believe the events are fairly well planned and we'll be getting info out
> to the public soon.  There's only a couple of people volunteering and
> everyone is very busy, so we're a little slow on getting it organized.

I willl participate the list above amd see the current problems
(Maybe can not so much problem)

Regisitration issue is just due to the "announcements".
I can do it at local (Japanese large 4 + net news)
news papers, etc. in various ways.

> My suggestion is to attend one or both of the events later this year and
> see how it goes.  We can then look at your ideas for 2010.

I can not go to SriLanka. I have a virtual office at Mumbai now,
so going to Colombo itself would be no problem, though.