Seems that it's (mentioned) mailing list is open to the members only.

Discuess here would be helpful for the participants (including commiters only)
don't you think?

If China would be impossible, Tokyo would be also nice.
And Bali (near Jakarta) would be attractive. 10th anniversary
and Jakarta's 10th anniversary --- "BACK to the FUTURE!"

----