Tetsuya,

If you have contacts in any of these locations, I would encourage you to subscribe to the concom mailing list and join the discussion there. Venues for conferences, including Asia conferences, are being discussed there. Also, there's a few years of accumulated knowledge of what has and has not worked in Asia, including some attempts to hold events in China.

--Rich