I've gotten about 5 or 6 e-mails from people who saw the listing for the garden I'm a member of.
Tanya  in Palo Alto, CA

At 6:04 PM -0700 4/8/09, Sam Jones wrote:
While we're on the topic of entering our data there... I was contacted just today by a young med student in our town that found the info about our garden there, and never knew it existed before! So, entering your garden's info there can be a great way to advertise it. Her call wasn't the first I've had from people that found us through the database.

Hoping to plant tomorrow,
Sam, in Johnson City, TN



_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to