I am in NJ and here too are many church gardens popping up.  

Sandy Westermann 
www.thedancingbutterfly.blogspot.com 
 
Not a posterchild for American prosperity,but like my Jesus 
You see I'm tired of living for success and popularity 
I want to be like my Jesus but I'm not sure what that means to be like you 
Jesus 
Cause You said to live like You, love like You but then You died for me...Can I 
be like You Jesus? 

- Todd Agnew

--- On Thu, 4/9/09, William Maynard <[email protected]> wrote:
From: William Maynard <[email protected]>
Subject: [Community_garden] church gardens
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 11:20 AM

also in sacramento, ca i am also being contacted by churches that want to help
and start a community garden as well as from a number of smaller cities in the
West
 
as usual ..acga is glad to help..anywhere !
 
***remember ... the acga conference is August 6-9, 2009  in columbus ohio, lots
of good info, workshops, tours, and networking
 
more details available in May ... see you there!
 
More Gardens !
 
bill maynard
acga vp, sacramento ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20090409/cef21ad6/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of
ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to
find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: 
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org



      
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20090409/2ca22271/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to