Hi,
I was doing some research the other day and came upon this wonderfully expansive herb website. It's always a good idea to have resources at hand that can help people survive, no matter the political situation, the economic situation, or the mail (lol). So, here it is and I hope you have fun discovering what those weeds in your lawn really can be used for. :)
Love, Diann Dirks
http://www.anniesremedy.com/chart.php?gc=c101&gclid=CPP8wdXb4ZkCFQVinAodhUX0VA

The really interesting stuff can be found at the bottom of the chart by going to each letter of the alphabet. I got so lost in this from interest that I bookmarked about 15 of the sites before I realized they were all from the same basic website. Have fun.

_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to