I may have done it. . .

I'm using System 6.0.8 and an SE PDS ethernet card to
connect;
using Internet Sharing in Mac OS 10.2.8 through the
ethernet port of my iBook.  I can mount the drives,
but I can't seem to get on the net with Mac WWW.  I
figure this is because MacWWW requires a dialup
connection.

I also want to get Eudora set up;  but that requires
either MacTCP (ie, dialup) or the "Communications
Toolbox"-- what is that, and where can I get it?

Thank you,

Jake