It plays fixed depth and I pre-calculated what level to make
it play at 1800 strength.  I came pretty close,  Fat-25 is
playing at 1836 at the moment and doesn't require too much
CPU power.   It's Lazarus scaled down to play fast.

That is good then!

I threw in a gnuchess
gnuchess seems a strong go player ;-).

So now we are all waiting for this new promising CGOS version, with
all the great features :-).

Good work,
Sylvain