I can run one. Let me know I can set it up tonight.

-Josh

On 5/22/07, Don Dailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok the 19x19 server is almost ready.

I would like to get 3 or 4 volunteers to run a copy of the Anchor.

The Anchor will be GnuGo 3.7.10 with these parameters:

gnugo --mode gtp --score aftermath --capture-all-dead --chinese-rules

The idea is to have at least 1 or 2 playing at any given time on CGOS.

You don't have to run it 24/7, that's why it's good to get a few
volunteers, so at least 1 or 2 is always on.

If you want to run one of these anchors give me:

   1. The name on CGOS you will use for the program.

The Anchors will be fixed at 1800 ELO.

- Don