On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 11:22:19AM -0400, Don Dailey wrote:
> Ok the 19x19 server is almost ready.

Great!

> I would like to get 3 or 4 volunteers to run a copy of the Anchor.

Since I asked for 19x19, I think it is fair if I colunteer. I put one
running on my server box, a 2GHz Celeron, which doesn't have so much
else to do...

> The Anchor will be GnuGo 3.7.10 with these parameters:
> gnugo --mode gtp --score aftermath --capture-all-dead --chinese-rules
>
>    1. The name on CGOS you will use for the program.

How about GnuGo-3.7.10-H

I can try to set it up tonight. But I need to know where to connect it,
and if I need to change anything (else) in the cgos script to get it to
work.

  - Heikki

--
Heikki Levanto   "In Murphy We Turst"     heikki (at) lsd (dot) dk