Hi,

I have just updated my web page with the final version of my paper:
http://remi.coulom.free.fr/Amsterdam2007/
I have tried to improve it based on all your comments and questions, and those of the workshop reviewer. I thank you all very much for your interesting remarks.

I have not included results against GNU Go with progressive widening and no pattern in the random simulations: pattern are so deeply hard-wired into to my current random player that it would be too much work to produce such a version. Results with no pattern in the random simulations were obtained with the old version of Crazy Stone, before I added pattern stuff.

So, I got 57% against GNU Go at 128 minutes/game, 1 CPU: first time I win against GNU on 19x19! I still have a lot of progress to make in order to catch up with Mogo, though.

Thanks again,

Rémi