On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 17:54 -0700, steve uurtamo wrote:
> actually, it's least complicated with sudden death.

I don't agree.  We are talking about time management from the humans
point of view and the human player doesn't need to think as hard about
playing quickly in order to save time for later.   If he doesn't it's
all about the clock and how he allocates his time.

With Fischer time he just plays and the clock is more forgiving.  You
have to manage your time with any time control system but Fischer is the
least distracting for the human.