I can understand what you are saying,
but still Fischer timing is not natural(simple) to my feeling.
Maybe because I am a fool. :-)

There are many other time-limit competition's time system, (football,boxing...)
I think they all have the same point: time goes steadily. (decreasing)
not like Fischer-timing, time goes irregularly. (increasing while decreasing)
but I know this is a problem of feeling.

Thanks a lot for the comments.

igo