On Nov 13, 2007 10:18 PM, Nick Apperson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> With the next generation of C++ with
> variadic templates I think C++ may overtake Lisp for metaprogramming, but I
> don't know enough to really make that claim.

I don't know about variadic templates, but in general it is almost
impossible to overtake Lisp in terms of metaprogramming, because every
time a new cool programming technique is invented, some guy will
implement this in 10-50 lines of Lisp code and voila - Lisp now has
it, too =)

(Well, there are still things I dislike in CL like type declarations,
but that's another story..)