I don't have any problems with libraries, just ones that are
gratuitously introduced for no good reason.   I'm the first one to use a
needed library.

Also, now that I think about it,  I do use Mersenne Twister - I just
forgot about it because this was a late addition to my program.  I will
look at the SIMD version - just using the non-SIMD version was a big
speedup over the standard library rand() function.

- Don