perhaps this is an obvious statement...  The best language depends on the
way in which your program works.  Having used C++ extensively, my program
designs naturally fit easily into that language.  I'm sure a lisp programmer
would think of better solutions that would only work in lisp.  As far as
languages about restriction, well.... #&$* those languages.  I make sharper
turns without training wheels thank you very much.