Christoph,

Let me know when you are finished,  what name you are playing under and
I will do the bayeselo thing to get a better figure.      Also, I can
throw out any games that were irregular if you can identify them,  such
as if  a match started when you were not looking or your interface got
glitchy or something.

- Don