I just tried gtpdisplay and it worked the first time!    The only
problem is that I tried to make an illegal ko move.

On linux, I just put gtpdisplay as the name of the program and it
worked.

It looks like it could also be used to watch your program play on CGOS,
just provide a program name as an argument to the program.

I don't see any way to make it reject superko however - so you must take
care not to make a superko move.

- Don