It is my opinion that 30 minutes per side is common for human tournament
games, and thus makes sense for 19x19 CGOS. I think 10 minutes is rather
restrictive, so maybe 20 minutes makes sense.

I'll change the time settings to what people want (I'll count the choices
on the mailing list and move to the most requested one), and add the 1s gift suggested by Don.

By the way,
MoGo does not join Cgos because some features (related to parallelization) make mogo only reliable on some
clusters with specific (non-free) MPI-libraries;
some people have accepted to run experiments with us,
but we have no direct acces to the cluster and to this MPI-library.
Therefore mogo won't be on cgos for the moment, whatever may be
the time settings.