Personally, I think the next big strength jump would come from combining
localized searches/sequences with the global search's MC playouts.

I know my project is still playing catch-up with the stronger programs.
I always recommend to new developers that they join forces with other
developers to reduce the total work to get a strong bot.  I think the
more people we have starting from a solid bot implementation, the faster
we'll discover the next great strength breakthrough.