terry mcintyre wrote:
Congratulations!

Thanks.

I'm dying for details! What was the time limit?

The organizers asked that the program should play at a constant time (30 second) per move. The sgf file contains time stamps (you can see the time with gogui, for instance). I don't know what was her time control, but she apparently played at the same pace as the program.

Did the game end on time or by resignation at move 179?

She resigned.

The pro was Aoba Kaori, yes?

Yes.

The only other information I have about the match are these pages in Japanese:
https://secure1.gakkai-web.net/gakkai/fit/program/html/event/event.html#6
http://www.ipsj.or.jp/10jigyo/fit/fit2008/events.html#1-4-1

I hope the organizers can send me some photos tomorrow. Then I will set up a web page and tell the list.

Rémi