Probably you've got this question multiple times, but I'd still like to ask.

Why not implement your ideas as a computer program? In my opinion
programming languages are much better in expressing logical, computational
ideas than natural languages. You can also "see" how well your ideas work.
2015. 9. 4. 오후 11:43에 "Robert Jasiek" <jas...@snafu.de>님이 작성: