My impression was that you can only get the status of a ranked bot if it’s
somehow “stable”. So that would mean that I would have to have a new
account for each new version of the bot, wouldn’t it? Especially with early
stage bots like mine the jumps in strength can be quite large. But on the
other hand, it would be nice to have an idea how strong it is on KGS. :)

Urban

Blog: http://bettong.net/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ujh
Homepage: http://www.urbanhafner.com/