Yes, I would be OK with requiring rated bots if it were easy to get new
accounts the “rated bot status”. I could have the account Imrscl031 for
version 0.3.1 and so on and just abandon the old accounts as you say. But
the fact that it takes so long to get a rated account makes this a bit
cumbersome.

Urban

Blog: http://bettong.net/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ujh