together with a very logical process akin to what we humans call "reading."
Terry McIntyre <terrymcint...@yahoo.com> Unix/Linux Systems Administration
Taking time to do it right saves having to do it twice.

    On Sunday, October 29, 2017, 6:42:27 AM EDT, Petri Pitkanen
<petri.t.pitka...@gmail.com> wrote:

 intuition is handy word for truly automated information processing i.e
subconscious.   And everything that train conscious decission making trains
also the subconscious/intuiton. Intuiton nothing mythical just automation
achieved via training

On 2017-10-28 at 16:36, Robert Jasiek <jas...@snafu.de> wrote:

> IMO, intuition does not exist; it is nothing but an excuse for not
> understanding subconscious or currently unobservable thinking yet. Can we
> speak of human subconscious thinking, please?

Uhm, I always thought the short word for “subconscious thinking” was
“intuition” ;-)

Reminds me of “A Table is a Table” (orig. “Ein Tisch ist ein Tisch”), a short
story by Swiss writer Peter Bichsel

—> https://vimeo.com/11331609 (ten minutes video, English version)
—> https://vimeo.com/8749843 (German version)

“What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet”
— Shakespeare

Greetings, Tom

--