It's related to this line of thinking by Douglas Hoffstadter:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_(software)

Namaste,

Jim O'Flaherty
Founder/CEO
Precision Location Intelligence, Inc.
<http://www.precisionlocationintelligence.com/> • Irving, TX, USA
469-358-0633 <4693580633> • jim.oflaherty...@gmail.com •
www.linkedin.com/in/jimoflahertyjr

CONFIDENTIALITY / PROPRIETARY NOTICE:
The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment(s), is
confidential information for Precision Location Intelligence, Inc.. As
such, it may be privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or if you
received this message in error, then any direct or indirect disclosure,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify Precision Location
Intelligence, Inc. by calling (214) 489-7779 <2144897779> immediately and
by sending a return e-mail; delete this message; and destroy all copies,
including attachments.

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Xavier Combelle <xavier.combe...@gmail.com