Not it woudl not be very simple. As these definitions have amount time set.
So If we compare tournament chess game about 4 hours. We must compare it to
poker session lasting four hours. Meaning about 200-400 hands. Probability
that a noob would win champion on that is extremely low.

I think Robertie estimate complex poker games have about same complexity as
backgammon maybe 7 poker, 8 backgammon. And in backgammon you can easily
try. Load gnu backgammon and see how many tries it takes you win a 25 pt
match. I know very few people who ever succeeded on that. But lack levels
does show on top. Not that many pepeat winnerd in backgammon WC. But same
people tend be in the money.

Same in poker. Especially limit poker would chew lesser plaeyr for sure in 4
hour session. If you suspect that join onlinetable with 10-20$ blinds to see
what happens in 4 hours. Yes there is still random variation but people with
lesser skill will depart from their money

Petri