Constance,

Just addressing your one point below:

If you recall, our Supreme Court ruled that a State could use its power of "eminent domain" to wrest real property from a citizen, then give that real property to a corporation, if in so doing, they would get more tax revenue from the corporation than from the rightful owner of the real property.

So your question has already been answered in the affirmative by the highest court in the land. This is another proof, and an extremely important one, that our government is gradually being changed from a Republic (note that we never did have a Democracy) into a Fascist State.

<SNIP>
As I see it, the underlying question is: do we, as citizens, want a
system in which the highest ethical value is making more money, down to
the last penny, no matter what else is lost in the process?
<SNIP>