Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

Evidently.

If you have concerns you can state them in a respectful manner and help him work out the right thing to do.

I don't condone identity theft.  And I won't facilitate it.

The web is full of well done, unofficial fan sites.

And full of trash as well.

There is nothing wrong with having one more fan site.

Except that he's registered the person's name.  Appropriating their
identity.  That's wrong, Tom, and you know it.