                              703.783.1340 fax

>From thinking to doing, from sales to profits, from tax to investments- we
are YOUR adjuvancy

-----Original Message-----
From: Computer Guys Announcements and Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric S. Sande
Sent: 10/21/2007 9:20 PM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Anecdotal Comparison of Broadband Service Worldwide

>Surprisingly the higher priced hotels/convention setups do not.

Oddly enough I was at the Hilton Paris.

Maybe this is a Hilton policy, but I almost always stay at Hiltons.

The one in Cleveland didn't charge extra, (but the speed was very
low).  I didn't get a chance to test out the Milennium in New York
as I was busy, on other business that didn't call for an internet
connection.  But it was a very nice hotel, narrowly surviving 9/11
as it did.

Hilton, I've found, is like MacDonalds.  It may not be the best
in town, and it may not be the least expensive, but you can count
on it for a certain level of service.

A reliable three and a half-star experience, from an American
perspective.  Europeans tend to give out four stars too readily, in
my opinion.  Don't get me wrong, the Hilton Paris is nice.

The service is impeccable, the accommodations are fine, the location
is primo.  But the internet access is Euro 22.00 per day.  That's high.