Where do you store your off-site backups?

A bare (not in a case) 3.5" hard drive will fit in a "small" bank safe deposit
box, and is conveniently used with one of the many available "bare" interfaces
(no case, just the electronics for data and power), e.g., USB to IDE/EIDE (or
SATA).  Only the drive is stored.  The interface is kept on site and used
continually.

The nice thing about using a hard drive as backup media is that incremental
backups are consolidated (by copying new/newer files) into a directory tree
that is current and complete.  Copying can be with or without "replicating
deletions" so that old stuff can be preserved in the backup.  The backup can be
readily tested, since the files appear on an ordinary hard drive.  And it is
quick to find and restore a single file or two.

Fred Holmes