I just watched a show on the Science Channel, I think. Can't remember what it was called, but it had to do with 7 people of differing abilities who where at the top of their fields and then measuring their intelligence in different ways. However, one of the things brought out in the show was that people get smarter as they get older. It had to do with a Scottish(?) government program that gave a very wide IQ test to the population. They then found these records, found those who were still around and gave them the same test. I think there must have been about a 60-70 year period between the first and second. They said in the show, those given the test were 11. I can remember them saying something about those who later took the test being in their 80s. The mind is a wonderful thing. Learning how it truly functions is something we probably will never do. We could probably mirror our own grasp of it, but fulling comprehending it? I doubt it.

Jeff M