Betty I don't disagree with you.

One of the first directives to Humans by God was to subdue the earth, not rape and plunder. Christians believe in conservation and preservation. We do not look at it as a religion.

Scripture no where states that we can use up the earth and do with it what we want. Proper stewardship of the resources is one of the most over looked area.

The problem with the one web site posted is that it tried to use misleading statistics to prove it's point this will loose you fans real fast who can see through it.

We have a problem, we have part of the solution so lets start fixing it where we can.

If solar energy were cheaper I would be all for using it right now. I live down south. We pay outrageous electric and natural gas rates. I should be able to heat my house in winter and provide year round hot water with Solar at a reasonable cost.

Can't do it yet without a huge outlay.

Stewart