On Jan 27, 2008, at 9:30 PM, Rev. Stewart Marshall wrote:

Collusion with NSA? If the feds come up to me and say we need this, my first reaction, when and how soon! They are the government and I am responsible to them.

I think the opposite. I, and you, are the most dominant and important portion of government. A government of the people, by the people, and for the people. Those who we chose to represent us in Washington are responsible for carrying out the laws that we, through our representatives, have enacted. If the feds approach me and say we need this, my first reaction, why? Especially when their request is illegal.

Maybe it is because I have such a low expectation of privacy, but it did not disturb me one bit that someone might listen into my conversations. As I said before I have nothing to worry about in that regard.

Really? Even to your most intimate and perhaps revealing of conversations?

  Steve