On Jun 9, 2008, at 11:37 AM, Tony B wrote:

I'd be unlikely to visit yet another computer oriented forum very
often. And if I did, there are tons to choose from so I couldn't see
myself hanging at a PC-bashing site. Hard enough to tolerate it via
email.

I'd be interested to find out from you if you are aware of any computer oriented forums or mailing lists where Windows is routinely praised, lauded or glorified, other than in terms of market penetration, which seems to be the one aspect that keeps being brought to the fore here.

  Steve