It's nice to be BACK!
 You have no way of knowing what is being
blocked and no mechanism to retrieve any false positives. It's amateur hour
at Comcast.

Oh how true. I now wonder what else isn't coming through. ANd I also know that some of my email never gets to the recipients but that seems to be an AOL problem as it is AOHell that refuses my comcast mail sent to friends if I send to more than a tiny few of them at once. If I send something to all of my friends....maybe a dozen or so.....AOL refuses it for the 4 people who use it. And for a while....maybe when Comcast was bouncing my ComputerGuys mail.....it was also bouncing mail back to friends who had sent me private mail. I only knew when they called or sent email to another address. I too am using my Comcast address less often and my .Mac or gmail account more. And have you ever tried to use Comcast's web page building thing........HORRID. I gave up trying to set up a web page with photos. It was too unintuitive and cumbersome.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back.

Paula
IN/USA
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" Have a wonderful day!