Does anyone else find Smileys to be insulting?
I mean, a little :-) at the end of a comment to explain that you meant it
humorously/ironically/sarcastically implies the recipient isn't capable of
getting the joke in the first place.
Or maybe I should just switch to decaf today... ;-)

Michel David Lowe