>Now I'm confused. I was under the impression that the glitterati use Macs,
>and only busboys and their ilk use Windows.

But I was referring to those who *make* Windows not those who *use* Windows.
Note that those who make Windows made themselves fantastically rich by over
charging their customers (viz. DOJ vs. MS) and forcing them into careers as
pearl diversÝ. Those who make Macs became only moderately rich and empowered
their customers to become moderately well off too.

Ý pearl diver. Slang. Person who washes the dishes at a restaurant.