Is it just me, or are just about all digital TV broadcasts exhibiting poor sync between their audio and their video? Parallel analog broadcasts do not exhibit this problem for the most part. We are all being forced to switch to digital reception which includes spending money. Do we need to be forced to put up with such an annoyance as well?

I have fired off some e-mails to some area broadcasters about this and will await their responses, if they do, in fact, respond.

  Steve