On Sep 3, 2008, at 10:45 PM, Tom Piwowar wrote:

Could be just your TV that is out.
I have fixed this by turning the TV off & on.

Nope. Not at all in my case. In fact, one can experience time shifts in the amount of delay between audio and video as a program progresses. It may be more or less out of sync at varying points in the program. A real quality control issue, yet digital TV is touted a being a giant leap forward in terms of quality. Not altogether true, obviously.

  Steve