From: Richard P. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: WiFi mobile phone

I think the clear sounding phones were called ANALOG :(  I have yet to hear
a decent digital phone signal over here. My relative's digital cellular
phone in the UK is perfect. I'm not sure why we can't have the same quality
of service over here. By the way, their phones and service are also cheaper
than here.

I too would like to hear about any phone/service that has a clear sound.
Ours isn't and we are using Nokia on Cingular.