Thanks, but I don't have $400 at the moment and if I did have this to spend
on a computer, think I'd put it towards a laptop.  I got the CMOS battery
from Dell yesterday.  Should I still replace it and see what happens?  Does
having various USB devices drain this battery somehow?  When I started up
computer today (Thursday) I got the low voltage warning, but this time when
I hit F1 to continue, it did boot up.

Randall