>Here's a much better article, written by someone who actually knows
>something about the subject:  "10 Things Windows 7 Must Do To Succeed"

Just another angle on how MS is underperforming. This list adds to MS's
problems with Windows 7. He bemoans that there is no easy upgrade path
from XP to Win7 so I guess MS still thinks it can get us to rush out to
buy Vista? And he sees no compelling reason to buy the upgrade.

Meanwhile another article on their home page positively drools over the
new Safari 4. Quite a stark contrast.