From: Tom Piwowar [mailto:t...@tjpa.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 7:55 PM
To: rleesimon
Subject: RE: Will Greed Kill Windows 7?

>I saw, was it here, some guy bought one of these netbooks and put osX
>on it ...is that where we will wind up?

I expect that at least some at Apple will be in a panic over it. I would
not be surprised if Apple lashes out in some nasty way. Apple has to
protect its hardware sales and this kills hardware sales. I do not think
that Apple will start selling hardware in this category. It is too cheap
and not profitable enough. It will be interesting to see how they get
themselves out of this pickle.