I have not read enough lately but I think they achieved the increase in capacity not by changing the physical structure but in how it is written and read.

But yes the SSD is the new wave and I think will become the new standard.

The increase in size will just take time. I think when we start seeing a 200GB SSD they will be ready for prime time in laptops. That is unless they figure out a way to really really compress video and not loose quality.

Stewart