> I learned long ago to not count on staff doing your work for you.
That's the easiest way to get burned.

We had the seniority to tell the administrator what his priorities were;
we defined his job and had him document any new processes we hadn't
already documented as we set things up.

> If I had a quarter for every question that I answered with "Did you
read the email I sent out about this yesterday/last week?", I could
retire early.

We might have retired you early if you came to us as an administrator
with that attitude, and you'd be looking for those quarters still.

Mark