> Comparing the Xbox with the WII is not a fair comparison.
>
> They serve different purposes and really are aimed at two different
> groups.

I think it's just as fair as comparing an iMac to an HP laptop, don't you?
:)

Anyway, it was Tom who made the initial comparison. I was just pointing out
that his conclusion conflicts with his verdict in the case of PC v. Mac.  In
the case of computers, quality is what's important (so MS loses). In the
case of games, it's sales that are important (so MS loses).